It Is Time To Bring Back Your Smile With The Highly Qualified Dentists
Woodleigh Waters Dental Surgery is your local and most reasonable cost dental clinic in Berwick. We have a highly qualified dentist with years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry. We aim to offer you high-quality porcelain veneers fitting facilities with the help of the latest tools and technologies. The treatment is generally performed in two visits, making it a straightforward and quick way to improve your smile. The first stage of the procedure is the dentist taking a little portion of enamel out the front of your tooth, followed by the placement of veneers in the second session. Our dental expert handcrafts each veneer to fix the look of your teeth and give them a healthy, natural appearance. No matter how complicated your veneer condition is, we are devoted to you at all times. We are always ready to assist you with all your veneer problems.
You may have a pre-booking by calling us at 03 9702 0234. We feel honour in bringing back the shine of your smile. Moreover, we also help you to maintain the hygiene of your oral health. You can also visit us for routine checkups. Our charges are very reasonable. So do not hesitate to ring us. Reach us any time for assistance. The Dentist Berwick is even present in case of emergencies. From routine procedures to major painless surgeries, Berwick dentists can help you in every situation.
Affordable Dental Treatments Offered By Woodleigh Waters Sental Surgery
Getting You Ready For Your Porcelain Veneer Treatment
- You can address any issues you have with your veneer with our dentists Berwick. As well as how you might like them to be improved.
- The dentist will sedate your tooth and gums using a general anaesthetic.
- To create a place for the veneers, a little bit of tooth is taken from the front edge of your tooth. This will be done by the dentist with a quick hand drill.
- Our dentist will create a “diagnostic wax-up” of your tooth to demonstrate to you what veneers will appear. To create your veneers, impressions of your teeth will be obtained. We prepare a cast of your teeth from such impressions to demonstrate to you how well the ultimate veneers will appear.
Putting Your Porcelain Veneers In Place
- Your artificial veneers will be removed, and any residual cement will be rinsed away from your teeth.
- Your porcelain veneers will then be eventually put using a special adhesive, allowing the dentist to perform any necessary modifications and ensure that you are satisfied with the appearance.
- Following that, the veneers will be extracted and the teeth surface will be prepped for the cosmatic dentistry adhesive. The veneers will be firmly bonded in place to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
The Preparatory Meeting
- The doctor will sedate the teeth and the gums around it with a local anaesthetic.
- To create a place for the veneers, a little bit of tooth is taken from the front face of your tooth. This will be done by the dentist using a quick hand drill.
- Via special dental “plaster of Paris,” an imprint (mould) of your teeth is made. To take an imprint, the plaster is positioned in an impression material, which is then placed into your jaw and pressed against your teeth. The imprint will be withdrawn once dental cement has hardened. An imprint of the adjacent tooth is also taken so that the dentist may observe whether you chew together.
- Temporary porcelain veneers may be applied by the dentist to safeguard your teeth while your veneers are being made.
- Your teeth’s impression (mould) is shipped to a dental laboratory, where each veneer is created to give you a new smile. This procedure might take anywhere from two to three weeks to complete.
Maintaining Your Porcelain Veneers
Veneers might last a long period, and how well you maintain for them will determine how long they endure. You must practise proper dental hygiene by regular brushing twice a day and visiting our dentist for six monthly checkups.
Chewing pencils and pens, biting your nails, and opening bottle caps with your teeth are all behaviours that destroy your natural teeth and also will ruin your veneers. As a result, it is critical that you try to break these patterns as quickly as feasible.