Teeth whitening has been among the most famous methods for improving your appearance by lightening the original colour of your teeth. This is a straight forward and successful procedure that may be performed in your local dentist berwick office or at your house. Teeth whitening is an anti-viral therapy that does not entail drilling or removing the surface of the teeth.
Your teeth might become discoloured for a variety of causes, including:
- Having a cup of coffee, tea, or a glass of red wine
- Food with a lot of colours
- The biological process of ageing
- A tooth that has been harmed by trauma
- Some teeth gradually become coloured or stained as they grow
- Several medicines
- Teeth whitening only works on real teeth; bridges, implants, crowns, and dentures cannot be whitened
Know more about teeth Whitening
The enamel features small pores that catch dirt and stains. The teeth whitening solution is a peroxide-based substance that enters the pores and removes stains while brightening the teeth.
Woodleigh Waters Dental Surgery dentist will schedule a consultation session for you, during which your gums and teeth will be inspected. You then can decide which one of the tooth whitening treatments is ideal for you.
Affordable Dental Treatments Offered By Woodleigh Waters Sental Surgery
About Surgery Whitening
Whitening can be done in surgery. Also, your teeth will for sure be several shades paler in just 1 to 2 hours if you do this. There are several techniques for achieving whiter teeth while in the dentist chair, all of which share a similar process:
- Your gums will indeed be covered by a rubber layer.
- Your molars will be cleaned with a peroxide-based solution. The solution will start working as soon as it comes into touch with the teeth, or it would be triggered by a laser beam.
- After some time, the solution and protective covering are removed, revealing brighter teeth.
Whitening at Home
Your dentist would give you a whitening package that includes customized whitening trays as well as a peroxide-based solution. It might need up to fourteen days to obtain the appropriate shade with at-home whitening. The level of whitening will differ depending on a person; greyer teeth could take much longer to react. Teeth whitening is not everlasting, since the treatment must be performed every 12 – 18 months in order to keep your teeth just at desired shade.
How can teeth whitening benefit you?
1. Teeth whitening improves your self-esteem
Your self-esteem will surge as a result of teeth whitening. A grin with sparkling, dazzling teeth is difficult to miss, even if you’re at the office, on a date, making a presentation, or simply walking in the street!
2. Teeth whitening improves your overall attractiveness
You may have the cleanest teeth and the smoothest smile, but you are not exempt to the harm caused by regular drink and food. With time, sweets, tea, coffee, and cola discolour our teeth. Teeth whitening will aid in the removal of stains caused by common foods and beverages.
3. Teeth whitening is not expensive
Teeth whitening is less expensive than cosmetic procedures! Following an in-office procedure, a touch-up package will be enough to extend the impact of your teeth whitening procedure. The combo of teeth whitening with an at-home booster is a low-cost option that yields great benefits.