A root canal is a procedure that helps in treating the damaged and decayed tooth without removing it permanently. The root canal treatment is intended to treat the damaged and infected pulp that causes pain inside our mouth. There can be various reasons behind the decaying of a tooth such as frequent treatment on the tooth, deep decay, cracks or any damage to the tooth. Some signs that will alert you about the pulp damage are pain, discolouration of the tooth, continued irritation to heat or cold, soft to touch and pain while eating. Sometimes there are no indications at all.
Here is The Procedure for Root Canal Treatment
The root canal treatment includes the removal of the decayed pulp, cleaning, filling and sealing.
Here are The General Steps That Dentists Follow for Root Canal Treatment:
- At the start the tooth is treated by anesthesia to stop the tooth pain by giving an injection.
- A paper-thin layer of rubber known as a dental dam is put above the decayed root as well as adjoining teeth.
- Then the dentists will make a diminutive hole behind the tooth. This enables entrance to the pulp and root canals for operation.
- Next they remove all the dead pulp tissues from the tooth using the safe implements.
- In the next step canals are cleaned with the help of antibiotic and sterilising extracts.
- In the next step, the dentists place a filling material to the root canal called “gutta-percha” inside it. And for the protection of the tooth from contamination dentist seal it.
- In the last step to preserve the tooth from future decay a crown composed element is inserted above the tooth that seals it also. That is how the root canal procedure is finished carefully and effectively.
- For more effective and safe treatment you can hire any Emergency Dentist Berwick for best root canal treatment.
Whom To Trust?
Hire the root canal therapy experts of Woodleigh Waters Dental Surgery we are working in this business for more than 25 years. And have treated our patients with all types of dental concerns. We offer you dental care services at affordable dental treatment costs. You can call us any day we work on all days for you. With a team of adept and experienced dentists, we never do any treatment inappropriately. You can call us anytime for scheduling an appointment or you can reach us online.