Do not play with your oral health. Oral hygiene is as important as your overall fitness. People do not realize it and encounter an oral condition named Halitophobia. Those having Halitophobia experience very bad breath. Bad breath always begins due to gum inflammation. So it is advisable to visit a Dentist Berwick when you are breathing out a foul odour.
Do a small experiment to identify if you have halitosis. Simply lick your thumb for a while and leave it for some time. Now again smell it. Is it stinking? If yes then be sure that you got halitosis.
Do not worry if you are caught with the oral condition. There are ways to get rid of it. Let’s first discuss the reasons for halitosis. The usual causes of stink breath are improper brushing, poor oral hygiene including a dental cavity. Some other health conditions like malnutrition, gastrointestinal issue, diabetes, and dry mouth can be a reason for it.
General Reasons for Bad Breath:
- The Food We Take: There is certain foodstuff having a strong odour like garlic and onion. Food like that creates an unpleasant breath. It is better to avoid having that type of foodstuff when you are going for public interaction like meeting, interview or fun, and party. Clean your mouth well and do a proper brushing and mouthwash. Flossing can save you.
- Tobacco Intake: If you are addicted to smoking or into the habit of chewing tobacco then you will definitely witness a foul breath issue. Tobacco develops plaque and bacteria which is the real cause of the matter.
- Bad Oral Hygiene: Often it has been seen that people out of laziness do not brush their teeth properly. The mouth should be cleaned correctly. Improper brushing and flossing are the main reasons for bad breath. Gradually after a long time develop plaque and bacteria inside your mouth.
- Acid Reflux Issue: This is a common issue which might be experienced at least once by everyone. Sometimes we eat a lot and the food remains undigested. This creates acids flow back from the stomach to our throat which is called acid reflux. As a result, the individual witnesses a sour taste and a foul smell.
- Other Chronic Health Condition: Though following all the healthy oral habits sometimes people encounter the issue of foul breathing due to some chronic health issues like respiratory tract infection, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney problem.
Nothing is more important than your health. Spare a few minutes and think of it. Do not ignore the matter. It’s time to take action.
Hope you get the causes of bad breathing. So take corrective measures if you are facing the same issue. Just go to a Dentist Clyde to treat the issue.
We, Woodleigh Waters Dental Surgery are the best dental service provider. Woodleigh understands the unique issue of every individual and treats them accordingly. We are customer-oriented and can help you with emergency dental services. Our mission is nothing but your healthy smile.